Forever Spiceworld: Spice Girls & The Beckhams

Ginger in scary

« Older   Newer »
eta spice
view post Posted on 9/10/2010, 16:49

It was always bandmate Mel B who was famed for wearing animal print - but Geri Halliwell made the leopard look her own in London last night.

The former Spice Girl, 38, was having a night on the town with society boyfriend Henry Beckwith, and wore an on-trend fake fur coat to keep her warm while wearing a tight black satin minidress and grey suede ankle boots.

The pair started the evening at the star's favourite Japanese/Latin American eaterie Nobu on Park Lane in Mayfair, before nipping round the corner to trendy night spot Dover Street.

Geri Halliwell

Look at me: Geri Halliwell was looking curvy, tanned and healthy in her leopard print coat and little black dress after the dancing the night away at Dover Street restaurant and bar

Geri Halliwell

Henry Beckwith and Geri Halliwell

Write caption here

The restaurant and wine bar is also a renowned music venue, and last night, Geri and boyfriend Henry Beckwith, 31, would have been getting down to the sounds of soul funk outfit Payback, regulars at the venue.

Luckily for both Geri and her squire Henry, they were both observing the 'smart casual, no trainers' rule, though it's doubtful they paid the £15 door fee to get in.

The band meanwhile played two sets, before wrapping the evening up at 3am this morning.

Geri Halliwell

Looking grrreat: Geri gets ready to go home after dinner and dancing

Geri Halliwell and Henry Beckwith

Feline fine: Geri flashes a shapely thigh as the pair head for home

Geri looked tanned, radiant and healthy on her night out, not least as she's only recently come back from her late mini-break in Key West, Florida, where she also did a bikini photoshoot.

That was despite insisting two years ago that she'd never do one willingly again because of her body insecurity issues.

She told Hello! magazine in 2008 however that she was getting more comfortable with her body image.

The Watford-born star said at the time: 'I don't have a strict diet any more. I eat cake, crisps, sugar-free chocolate and chips if I want to.

'I can't be bothered to follow a gruelling food plan. I'm a petite person and if I eat relatively healthily I'll stay that way.

'It's simple really. When I feel under pressure, I do eat cake but I don't punish myself for that like I used to. I just eat more healthily the next day.'

And now she's loved up with her boyfriend of a year and a half Henry, as well as having her beautiful four year old little girl Bluebell Madonna to look after, it seems her eating problems are finally over. 

Plus, she made her return to our TV screens as a guest judge on the X Factor last month. 

So it's no surprise then that the singer and United Nations ambassador seems happier in her skin than ever nowadays - even a fake animal print one. 

Melanie Brown

Spotted: Geri's bandmate Melanie B sporting her usual leopard print look at New York Fashion Week earlier this month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1316827/Geri-Halliwell-gives-Scary-Spice-run-money-leopard-print-coat.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz11sRgtcSy

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml

spiceboy88
view post Posted on 9/10/2010, 17:44

che beDDaaaaaaa

lucretia anais
view post Posted on 7/11/2012, 00:45

bellissima

2 replies since 9/10/2010, 16:49   90 views